LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ozzy Osbourne is in a hospital for some complications from the flu.
The 70-year-old rocker’s wife, Sharon Osbourne, wrote on Twitter Wednesday that doctors believe “this is the best way to get him on a quicker road to recovery.”
It was announced last week that the United Kingdom and European leg of Ozzy Osbourne’s No More Tours2 tour was postponed because of doctors’ orders. He thanked all for wishing him a speedy recovery.
He had to cancel several shows on his North American tour in 2018 because of a hand infection.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location