Tour marks first time Paula Abdul has toured in 25 years.
How is this for nostalgia?
New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men and Paula Abdul are coming to Seattle’s KeyArena on June 7 as part of The Total Package tour. This is Abdul’s first tour in 25 years. She’s known for hits such as “Rush, Rush,” “Straight Up,” and “Cold-Hearted Snake.” She was also part of the judging panel for the reality show “American Idol.”
R&B group Boyz II Men had a slew of hits in the 1990s including “Motown Philly,” “I’ll Make Love to You,” and “End of the Road.” Boy band New Kids on the Block return to touring after taking 2016 off. Their songs include “Hangin Tough,” “I’ll Be Loving You (Forever),” and “Step By Step.”
Tickets for the tour go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday (Nov. 19) at KeyArena Box Office, ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival