NEW YORK (AP) — NBC News’ production company says it has signed Denise Brown, whose sister Nicole Brown Simpson was the victim of one of her generation’s most sensational crime cases, to develop a true crime series for TV.
Denise Brown has spoken out regularly on domestic violence since her sister, the wife of former football star O.J. Simpson, was murdered in June 1994.
Peacock Productions said Denise Brown has a deep understanding of the criminal justice system on victims’ families.
The company makes programming for a variety of cable and broadcast networks. There’s no indication of where Brown’s prospective series would land.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location