Hayden Panettiere says she’s taking time to “reflect holistically” on her health and life amid her battle with postpartum depression.
In a message posted on Twitter Thursday, Panettiere (pan-uh-tee-EHR’) says depression “has impacted every aspect” of her life. She says she’s taking time to reflect on the issue “rather than stay stuck due to unhealthy coping mechanisms.”
The 26-year-old also sought treatment for the condition in October.
Panettiere’s daughter with boxer Wladimir Klitschko (VLAD’-uh-meer KLICH’-koh), Kaya, was born in December 2014.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
The tweet came on the same day ABC announced that it had cancelled Panettiere’s country music drama, “Nashville,” after four seasons.