The Woodland Park Zoo has announced the full schedule of its summer concert series ZooTunes. Concerts take place on the North Meadow of the zoo. Gates open at 5 p.m. and concerts begin at 6 p.m. Tickets for the most recently announced shows — Ziggy Marley (Aug. 2) and Jeff Beck (Aug. 21) — go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 22, from Ticketfly (877-987-6487 or ticketfly.com). Ticket prices range from $32.50-$49 per concert, with more expensive V.I.P. packages also available.
June 30 – Neko Case, k.d. lang and Laura veirs, with Andy Shauf
July 17 – Phillip Phillips & Matt Nathanson with A Great Big World
July 21 – UB40 featuring Ali Campbell, Astro & Mickey with The Wailers
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Longtime Seattle broadcaster Steve Raible retiring from KIRO after more than three decades WATCH
- 'The Invisible Man' review: Elisabeth Moss is something to see in this very clever monster movie WATCH
- Now streaming: 'Knives Out,' 'Frozen II,' 'Altered Carbon,' 'Justin Bieber'
- 'Emma' review: A hats off to this fun, insanely pretty version of the Jane Austen novel WATCH
- Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestra's new music director, Juan Felipe Molano, is already making his mark
July 24 – The B-52s, The English Beat
July 26 & 27 – “Weird Al” Yankovic
Aug. 2 – Ziggy Marley, Steel Pulse
Aug. 3 & 4 – Pink Martini, featuring China Forbes & Storm Large
Aug. 21 – Jeff Beck
Aug. 23 & 24 – Brandi Carlile with The Secret Sisters