NEW YORK (AP) — The Who is postponing the first four dates on its 50th-anniversary tour as Roger Daltrey recovers from an “unspecified virus.”
A representative for the veteran band said Tuesday “The Who Hits 50!” tour will not kick off Sept. 14 in San Diego. Also being postponed: shows scheduled for Sept. 16 in Anaheim, California; Sept. 19 in Las Vegas; and Sept. 21 in Los Angeles. New dates weren’t announced.
No other details about Daltrey were provided.
The band is also canceling its Sept. 18 performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- What if you gave a book signing and nobody came? Authors and bookstores share experiences
- Searchers find 2nd hiker in area where Julian Sands missing
- Watershed festival announces 2023 lineup with Keith Urban, Luke Bryan and more
- Distance runner Lauren Fleshman on the toxicity of elite sport culture
- 3 must-listen podcasts for book lovers
The Who will resume its tour Sept. 24 in Portland, Oregon.