NEW YORK (AP) — The Who is postponing the first four dates on its 50th-anniversary tour as Roger Daltrey recovers from an “unspecified virus.”
A representative for the veteran band said Tuesday “The Who Hits 50!” tour will not kick off Sept. 14 in San Diego. Also being postponed: shows scheduled for Sept. 16 in Anaheim, California; Sept. 19 in Las Vegas; and Sept. 21 in Los Angeles. New dates weren’t announced.
No other details about Daltrey were provided.
The band is also canceling its Sept. 18 performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- At Phinney Books, a neighborhood bookstore has patiently assembled one of Seattle’s best browsing experiences
- 'Parallel Mothers' review: Pedro Almodóvar, Penélope Cruz deliver another beautiful winner
- Rome villa with Caravaggio fails to sell, to be re-auctioned
- Jason Momoa, Lisa Bonet split after 16 years together
- Celine Dion cancels upcoming North American shows to focus on her health
The Who will resume its tour Sept. 24 in Portland, Oregon.