The rock legends bring their No Filter tour to CenturyLink Field in spring 2019.
For the first time in more than a decade, the Rolling Stones are coming to Seattle. On Monday, the ageless rock icons announced a 13-city tour slated for 2019, including a stop at CenturyLink Field.
Mick Jagger and crew strut their way into the Seahawks’ digs May 22, halfway through what’s being dubbed the No Filter tour.
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Nov. 30, with various presales through RollingStones.com, American Express, CenturyLink Field and the Seahawks beginning Nov. 28. Another round of presales through Ticketmaster and promoter AEG runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 29.
“It’s a thrill when we play stadiums in the States,” Jagger said in a statement, per Rolling Stone, “the energy is always amazing!”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- How the Hanseroth twins and Brandi Carlile became a Grammy-storming 'misfit' family
- Beloved Seattle DJ Marco Collins opens up about cancer fight
- Ciara heads to Harvard for business-school program
- You can’t rush perfection. ‘Game of Thrones’ tried and came out like an undercooked Hot Pocket.
- Historic Seattle makes preliminary offer to purchase the Showbox
The Stones released their Grammy-winning blues covers album, “Blue & Lonesome,” back in 2016. While the legendary rockers have reportedly been working on new material, there’s no indication that any new release is imminent.