The rock legends bring their No Filter tour to CenturyLink Field in spring 2019.
For the first time in more than a decade, the Rolling Stones are coming to Seattle. On Monday, the ageless rock icons announced a 13-city tour slated for 2019, including a stop at CenturyLink Field.
Mick Jagger and crew strut their way into the Seahawks’ digs May 22, halfway through what’s being dubbed the No Filter tour.
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Nov. 30, with various presales through RollingStones.com, American Express, CenturyLink Field and the Seahawks beginning Nov. 28. Another round of presales through Ticketmaster and promoter AEG runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 29.
“It’s a thrill when we play stadiums in the States,” Jagger said in a statement, per Rolling Stone, “the energy is always amazing!”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The year in books: What Seattle Times arts writers read and loved in 2018 VIEW
- 7 movies open Dec. 14; our reviewers weigh in
- Ellen DeGeneres is not as nice as you think
- 'Mary Poppins Returns': Sequel is practically perfect in every way WATCH
- Brandi Carlile announces big birthday concert at the Gorge with Emmylou Harris and Neko Case
The Stones released their Grammy-winning blues covers album, “Blue & Lonesome,” back in 2016. While the legendary rockers have reportedly been working on new material, there’s no indication that any new release is imminent.