The rock legends bring their No Filter tour to CenturyLink Field in spring 2019.
For the first time in more than a decade, the Rolling Stones are coming to Seattle. On Monday, the ageless rock icons announced a 13-city tour slated for 2019, including a stop at CenturyLink Field.
Mick Jagger and crew strut their way into the Seahawks’ digs May 22, halfway through what’s being dubbed the No Filter tour.
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Nov. 30, with various presales through RollingStones.com, American Express, CenturyLink Field and the Seahawks beginning Nov. 28. Another round of presales through Ticketmaster and promoter AEG runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 29.
“It’s a thrill when we play stadiums in the States,” Jagger said in a statement, per Rolling Stone, “the energy is always amazing!”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019 poll: Our critic shares her predictions, what are yours?
- Now streaming: 'A Star Is Born,' 'Shoplifters,' 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'
- If proven, Smollett allegations could be a 'career killer' VIEW
- The Academy is messing with its Oscars formula again. Is that a good thing? Our critic weighs in.
- 'Fighting With My Family' is a shaggily likable underdog wrestling tale WATCH
The Stones released their Grammy-winning blues covers album, “Blue & Lonesome,” back in 2016. While the legendary rockers have reportedly been working on new material, there’s no indication that any new release is imminent.