NEW YORK (AP) — John Mayer has been hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy.
A representative for the Grammy-winning musician said Mayer was admitted to the hospital Tuesday morning. He had been due to perform at a concert in New Orleans with the Dead & Company, but that date has been postponed.
Tickets for that show can be used for a rescheduled date or refunded.
The 40-year-old had performed with the Dead & Company as recently as Sunday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Teatro ZinZanni finds long-term home at former Redhook Brewery site
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' has its thrills but feels overstuffed VIEW
- Live Nation offers $20 tickets to see some of music's biggest stars
- For Melania Trump, fashion diplomacy was defined by a hat VIEW
- Now streaming: 'Jessica Jones,' 'Thor: Ragnarok,' 'The Disaster Artist'