NEW YORK (AP) — John Mayer has been hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy.
A representative for the Grammy-winning musician said Mayer was admitted to the hospital Tuesday morning. He had been due to perform at a concert in New Orleans with the Dead & Company, but that date has been postponed.
Tickets for that show can be used for a rescheduled date or refunded.
The 40-year-old had performed with the Dead & Company as recently as Sunday.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's Women's March: How it unfolded
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opening to the public VIEW
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Renewal and resistance in Seattle — thousands take to streets for Women’s March WATCH