The five-time Grammy nominee, with Miguel and AlunaGeorge as openers, will perform in Seattle on Thursday, Sept. 29.
Magnetic Australian singer-songwriter Sia kicks off her “Nostalgic for the Present” tour at KeyArena on Thursday (Sept. 29), marking her first tour in five years.
Sia is having a moment. She had one of the hottest hits of last summer with “Cheap Thrills,” the video of which featured the dancing sprite Maddie Ziegler, who often graces the 40-year-old singer’s work. The song came from her most recent album, “This Is Acting,” which debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200. She is also known for her hits “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.”
Known for elaborate, performance-art-like shows that involve theater and dance, the five-time Grammy nominee stole the show at Coachella this year with a performance fans and critics are still talking about.
On the current tour, Miguel (“All I Want Is You”) and AlunaGeorge — the London duo of singer Aluna Francis and producer George Reid — will open the show.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Rolling Stones announce first Seattle concert in more than a decade
- Watch: Posthumous Chris Cornell video features Seattle landmarks through Seattle Times paper route
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers experience (and sometimes endure) the dinner and antics of Teatro ZinZanni VIEW
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, at KeyArena, 305 Harrison St., Seattle; $31-$121 (800-745-3000 or ticketmaster.com).