The five-time Grammy nominee, with Miguel and AlunaGeorge as openers, will perform in Seattle on Thursday, Sept. 29.
Magnetic Australian singer-songwriter Sia kicks off her “Nostalgic for the Present” tour at KeyArena on Thursday (Sept. 29), marking her first tour in five years.
Sia is having a moment. She had one of the hottest hits of last summer with “Cheap Thrills,” the video of which featured the dancing sprite Maddie Ziegler, who often graces the 40-year-old singer’s work. The song came from her most recent album, “This Is Acting,” which debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200. She is also known for her hits “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.”
Known for elaborate, performance-art-like shows that involve theater and dance, the five-time Grammy nominee stole the show at Coachella this year with a performance fans and critics are still talking about.
On the current tour, Miguel (“All I Want Is You”) and AlunaGeorge — the London duo of singer Aluna Francis and producer George Reid — will open the show.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Karl Krogstad, prolific Seattle filmmaker, dies at 71
- 'Midway' review: Respectful tale of pivotal World War II naval battle soars WATCH
- SAM's 'Flesh and Blood' exhibit depicts desire, violence and more using the artistic vessel of the human body VIEW
- 7 movies open Nov. 8 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in
- 'Parasite' review: Worlds clash in Bong Joon-ho's masterful dark satire of class divide WATCH
7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, at KeyArena, 305 Harrison St., Seattle; $31-$121 (800-745-3000 or ticketmaster.com).