The five-time Grammy nominee, with Miguel and AlunaGeorge as openers, will perform in Seattle on Thursday, Sept. 29.
Magnetic Australian singer-songwriter Sia kicks off her “Nostalgic for the Present” tour at KeyArena on Thursday (Sept. 29), marking her first tour in five years.
Sia is having a moment. She had one of the hottest hits of last summer with “Cheap Thrills,” the video of which featured the dancing sprite Maddie Ziegler, who often graces the 40-year-old singer’s work. The song came from her most recent album, “This Is Acting,” which debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200. She is also known for her hits “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.”
Known for elaborate, performance-art-like shows that involve theater and dance, the five-time Grammy nominee stole the show at Coachella this year with a performance fans and critics are still talking about.
On the current tour, Miguel (“All I Want Is You”) and AlunaGeorge — the London duo of singer Aluna Francis and producer George Reid — will open the show.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brandi Carlile-Soundgarden collaboration leads season of Seattle supergroups
- Mike Kirkland of the Brothers Four dies at 82 WATCH
- Looking for something new to read? Here are 6 nonfiction titles, fresh out in paperback VIEW
- 'Melrose Place' actress headed back to prison for 2010 crash
- Complete list of nominees and winners from the 2020 Emmy Awards VIEW
7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, at KeyArena, 305 Harrison St., Seattle; $31-$121 (800-745-3000 or ticketmaster.com).