Styles of One Direction fame will bring his tour to Seattle in 2018.
Get ready to scream. One Direction singer Harry Styles is bringing his solo tour to Seattle’s KeyArena on July 7, 2018. The special guest will be Kacey Musgraves.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. June 16. Styles launched his solo career with the popular single “Sign of the Times.” His solo album came out May 12.
Styles is best known as a member of the boy band One Direction, whose hits include “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Perfect” and “Drag Me Down.” It’s unclear when or if the band will reunite.
Tickets will be available at ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- National Weather Service gives 'very wet and windy' advisory for Seattle area