Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have added more Tacoma Dome dates, with concerts on Nov. 3, 4, and 5.
Update: 1:33 p.m.:
Tickets are available for all five Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood shows at the Tacoma Dome after all.
“Due to technical difficulties earlier today, we were able [to] locate seats and release some tickets for all 5 shows,” according to a news release from the people organizing the Garth Brooks tour.
Update: 12:27 p.m.:
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have added a fifth Tacoma Dome show, at 2 p.m. Sunday Nov. 5. Tickets are available now.
All four previously announced shows have sold out.
Garth Brooks, who in November will be making his first appearance in the Seattle area in nearly 20 years, has added more Tacoma Dome dates.
Brooks, and his wife Trisha Yearwood, will play at Tacoma Dome on Friday, Nov. 3 at 7 p.m.; Saturday, Nov. 4 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.; and Sunday, Nov. 5 at 7:30 p.m. (They had originally been scheduled only for the Nov. 4 evening date.)
Brooks is the best-selling solo album artist in the United States with 148 million domestic units sold. Yearwood, a member of the Grand Ole Opry, had a breakout hit in 1991 with “She’s in Love with the Boy” and has appeared in film and television roles
Tickets start at $61.65 ($74.98 including taxes, fees and service charge) and are available at ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks, via the Ticketmaster app, or by calling 866-448-7849 or 800-745-3000. There is an 8-ticket limit.
Information from Seattle Times archives was used in this report.