The band just released the first single and video from its upcoming album.
Chicago pop punk band Fall Out Boy, set to release its seventh studio album in the fall, will play KeyArena in Seattle on Nov. 12.
On Thursday, April 27, the band released “Young Menace,” the first single and video from the forthcoming album, “M A N I A,” scheduled for release Sept. 15.
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, May 1, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 essential concerts for fall VIEW
- The story of ‘Baby Shark’: How toddlers around the world made a K-pop earworm go viral
- Big stars and local acts: Here's who to laugh at in Seattle this fall VIEW
- The 'best detective in the world' is back with more offbeat adventures
- Fall reading 2018: 9 books to curl up with this cozy time of year