The band just released the first single and video from its upcoming album.
Chicago pop punk band Fall Out Boy, set to release its seventh studio album in the fall, will play KeyArena in Seattle on Nov. 12.
On Thursday, April 27, the band released “Young Menace,” the first single and video from the forthcoming album, “M A N I A,” scheduled for release Sept. 15.
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, May 1, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Go backstage at 'Frozen' at Seattle's Paramount Theatre and see how an actor becomes Sven the reindeer WATCH
- Seattle's Re-bar, marking 30 years of music and weirdness, may be living on borrowed time
- 50 works by beloved Seattle artist Jacob Lawrence on view in expansive exhibit at Greg Kucera Gallery
- 'The Call of the Wild' and 7 other movies open Feb. 21 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in
- ‘63 Up’ review: Michael Apted revisits the 63-year-olds who were kids when the remarkable series started WATCH