The band just released the first single and video from its upcoming album.
Chicago pop punk band Fall Out Boy, set to release its seventh studio album in the fall, will play KeyArena in Seattle on Nov. 12.
On Thursday, April 27, the band released “Young Menace,” the first single and video from the forthcoming album, “M A N I A,” scheduled for release Sept. 15.
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, May 1, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
- 'It's a sad day in Seattle': Hopper painting, others once promised to SAM, sold at skyscraping prices
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' isn't so fantastic WATCH
- The rise of Minority Retort: Portland's stand-up showcase for comedians of color comes to Seattle