The band just released the first single and video from its upcoming album.
Chicago pop punk band Fall Out Boy, set to release its seventh studio album in the fall, will play KeyArena in Seattle on Nov. 12.
On Thursday, April 27, the band released “Young Menace,” the first single and video from the forthcoming album, “M A N I A,” scheduled for release Sept. 15.
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, May 1, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'The Quiet One' review: Shining a light on bassist Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones WATCH
- Rock star: After 'Free Solo' documentary, climber Alex Honnold unsure of next journey VIEW
- Stop in for coffee and a story: A Central District home becomes a gathering place for black art and history
- How the witch in 'Wicked,' at Seattle's Paramount Theatre, gets so green
- Come behind the scenes with us as 'American Ninja Warrior' makes its Pacific Northwest debut WATCH