The band just released the first single and video from its upcoming album.
Chicago pop punk band Fall Out Boy, set to release its seventh studio album in the fall, will play KeyArena in Seattle on Nov. 12.
On Thursday, April 27, the band released “Young Menace,” the first single and video from the forthcoming album, “M A N I A,” scheduled for release Sept. 15.
Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, May 1, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brown Paper Tickets, facing claims by many artists who are owed money, says coronavirus pandemic led to systems failure
- Live from Quarantine City: KEXP’s steady voices ‘see us through’ coronavirus pandemic
- Now streaming: 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,' 'Onward,' 'The Current War' and more VIEW
- Pacific Northwest Ballet furloughs all dancers, musicians and many on staff due to coronavirus pandemic
- Lizzo buys lunch for UW Medical Center staff and other hospitals in midst of coronavirus pandemic