Get ready to pack up those meat and cheese spreads, folks. Chateau Ste. Michelle’s summer concert series is back.
The Woodinville winery has unveiled its always anticipated summer concert lineup, which kicks off with soul-pop troupe Fitz & the Tantrums Aug. 20.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, June 21 at ticketmaster.com, though two September makeup dates with John Legend — shows rescheduled from 2020 — are already sold out.
As of now, Chateau Ste. Michelle plans to require concertgoers to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test dated within 48 hours of the show. However, the winery plans to reevaluate its health and safety guidelines closer to the show dates and may alter its protocols, according to the winery’s website.
Tuesday’s announcement makes the beloved show-hosting winemaker the latest local music institution to outline its summer plans. With capacity restrictions set to lift by June 30 in accordance with the governor’s reopening plans, Washington’s summer concert season is getting off to a late start during this bounce-back year.
Here’s Chateau Ste. Michelle’s complete summer slate:
- Fitz & the Tantrums, Aug. 20, $45-$69.50
- Josh Groban, Aug. 24-25, $72.50-$149.50
- The Ultimate Queen Celebration Starring Marc Martel, Aug. 27, $45-$75
- Chicago, Aug. 28-29, $58.50-$90.50
- Tower of Power and War, Sept. 5, $49.50-$69.50
- Rodrigo y Gabriela, Sept. 7, $45-$69.50
- John Legend, Sept. 9-10, sold out
- Train, Sept. 11-12, $59.50-$89.50
- Lake Street Dive with Allison Russell, Sept. 18, $49.50-$69.50
- Chris Isaak, Sept. 19, $45-$69.50
More info, including COVID safety requirements: wineryconcerts.com