The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Why art is becoming part of doctors’ education at Virginia Mason in Seattle VIEW
- Ticket alert: Ellen DeGeneres' first stand-up tour in 15 years coming to Seattle
- Welcome summer Fremont-style at the annual fair and Solstice Parade
- New on Netflix in June 2018: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi,' 'Thor: Ragnarok' and new seasons of 'Luke Cage' and 'Marcella'
- 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' review: This documentary on Mr. Rogers will make you cry WATCH
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.