The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- With demolition tools in hand, a Seattle artist aims to unlock the city’s cultural potential VIEW
- Aniston to Sandler before kissing scenes: 'Oil up the beard' VIEW
- 'Toy Story 4' review: Woody and friends are back in magical adventure WATCH
- Books by Steve Jobs' daughter, Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling) among our Paperback Picks VIEW
- Now streaming: Jordan Peele's 'Us'; 'City on a Hill' with Kevin Bacon; 'Hotel Mumbai'
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.