The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- New on Netflix in January 2019: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp,' 'Incredibles 2,' 'Black Earth Rising' and 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Oscars 2019: Who got snubbed for Academy Award nominations? Who surprised?
- The list of nominees for the 91st Academy Awards
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.