The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- No rope. No gear. 3,000 feet of granite. One man's amazing feat up El Capitan. WATCH
- An ice skating trail in Safeco Field? Yep — it's coming this winter
- Showbox trial delayed after judge dismisses portion of lawsuit
- Incandescent talent of cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason and conductor Ruth Reinhardt shine with Seattle Symphony
- Travel through time with classic fiction VIEW
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.