The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Alice in Chains to perform atop Space Needle among string of Seattle events
- 'Crazy Rich Asians' fans buy out theaters in pursuit of a #GoldOpen in Seattle and elsewhere
- Before she was queen: Remembering Aretha Franklin's first performances in Seattle
- 'Crazy Rich Asians' is a parallel Asian world of values I don’t recognize, but I hope it's a hit
- Review: 'Crazy Rich Asians' reminds us what a gift a joyful rom-com can be WATCH
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.