The "Havana" singer was to open for Taylor Swift at CenturyLink Field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Camila Cabello is getting some rest after she was diagnosed with dehydration and a low-grade fever.
The 21-year-old “Havana” singer has canceled her performance Tuesday in Seattle with Taylor’s Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour.
Cabello tweeted on Monday that she was feeling sick after appearing at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. She says doctors told her she has to get some rest or she won’t get better.
She wrote she’ll “make it up as soon as I can.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Watch: Brandi Carlile and Dave Grohl busk at Pike Place Market
- From 'Avengers: Endgame' to 'Toy Story 4,' here are some of the most anticipated movies of summer 2019
- Medical examiner: Clark Gable's grandson died of overdose
- A group of Seattle tech expats from India have created a film, to be shown in the U.S. and India, that takes place in the PNW
- 10 movies open April 19 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in
Cabello was in Seattle just last month, bringing her “Never Be the Same” tour to the Paramount Theater on April 10.