Missed out on Pearl Jam Home Shows tickets? Here's your chance to snag some today.
It seems Pearl Jam faithful who missed out on tickets to the Seattle icons’ Home Shows this week will have yet another shot at snagging those coveted seats. On Monday, Live Nation announced it will release another batch of purportedly “good tickets” at 2 p.m. this afternoon.
If last week’s limited release of extra tickets is any indication, they won’t last long. Fans can visit LiveNation.com or call 1-800-745-3000 for a shot at the $112 (plus fees) tickets to the Aug. 8 and 10 shows at Safeco Field.
Over the weekend, the band opened a Home Shows merch tent outside the ballpark to reportedly heinous lines. The tent will remain open through Saturday, slinging Home Shows-branded shirts, posters and other swag (check hours here).
The Home Shows are the centerpiece of the grunge heroes’ ambitious campaign to raise money to fight King County homelessness. Two weeks before the first show, the band had already exceeded its goal, raising $11.5 million with help from more than 70 partner organizations. Local homeless advocates say the band’s initiative comes at a pivotal time in Seattle’s homelessness debate, following the repeal of the contentious head tax.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- These books-turned-movies — including 'Where'd You Go, Bernadette' — are coming to screens near you
- Burien rapper Travis Thompson signs major-label deal with Epic Records
- No plan for Smollett to do follow-up police interview Monday
- Historians irked by musical 'Hamilton' escalate their duel
- Trivia: Surprising facts about each U.S. president