A partial list of winners at the 2018 Grammy Awards.
A partial list of winners in the top categories at the Grammy Awards, announced Sunday by The Recording Academy.
Album of the year: “24K Magic,” Bruno Mars.
Record of the year: “24K Magic,” Bruno Mars.
Song of the year (songwriter’s award): “That’s What I Like.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- New on Netflix in January 2019: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp,' 'Incredibles 2,' 'Black Earth Rising' and 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Tacoma Art Museum opens new Benaroya wing VIEW
- Seattle-area events will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. through music, inspiration and action on Monday
Best new artist: Alessia Cara.
Best solo performance: “Shape of You,” Ed Sheeran.
Best pop duo/group performance: “Feel It Still,” Portugal. The Man.
Best traditional pop vocal album: “Tony Bennett Celebrates 90,” various artists.
Best pop vocal album: “Divide,” Ed Sheeran.
Best rock album: “A Deeper Understanding,” The War on Drugs.
Best alternative music album: “Sleep Well Beast,” The National.
Best rap song: “HUMBLE.,” Kendrick Lamar.
Best rap album: “DAMN.,” Kendrick Lamar.
Best rap performance: Kendrick Lamar.
Best urban contemporary album: “Starboy,” The Weeknd.
Best R&B album: “24K Magic,” Bruno Mars.
Best R&B performance: Bruno Mars.
Best R&B song: “That’s What I Like,” Bruno Mars.
Best dance/electronic album: “3-D The Catalogue.”
Best country album: “From A Room: Volume 1,” Chris Stapleton.
Best jazz vocal album: “Dreams And Daggers,” Cecile McLorin Salvant.
Best jazz instrumental album: “Rebirth,” Billy Childs.
Best compilation soundtrack for visual media: “La La Land.”
Best music video: “HUMBLE.,” Kendrick Lamar.