This week: "Ocean's Twelve"
Rating: PG-13 for language.
What it’s about: A bunch of guys try to rob assorted treasures to pay off a very big, bad debt, from their theft in “Ocean’s Eleven.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 essential concerts for fall VIEW
- Big stars and local acts: Here's who to laugh at in Seattle this fall VIEW
- Dave Matthews treats Seattle fans to intimate, invite-only Columbia City Theater show VIEW
- The story of ‘Baby Shark’: How toddlers around the world made a K-pop earworm go viral
- Fall reading 2018: 9 books to curl up with this cozy time of year
The kid-attractor factor: Cute guys, cute women and the occasional caper.
Good lessons/bad lessons: Crime pays. Big. But when you steal from crooks, you always have to watch your back.
Violence: Threatened. Maybe a little slapping around.
Language: Profanity, pretty mild stuff.
Sex: None at all.
Parents advisory: Benign if banal sequel to the big heist hit of 2001, this one isn’t likely to warp anybody’s values or stunt any kid’s growth.
By Roger Moore,
The Orlando Sentinel
The Family Films feature is designed to help parents evaluate whether movies are suitable for their children. Not all movies addressed are recommended.