This week: "Ocean's Twelve"
Rating: PG-13 for language.
What it’s about: A bunch of guys try to rob assorted treasures to pay off a very big, bad debt, from their theft in “Ocean’s Eleven.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Showbox music venue granted landmark status
- Feast your eyes on what the Bite of Seattle has to offer this weekend
- 8 artists to watch at Capitol Hill Block Party 2019
- 2 Seattleites turn dream of intimate neighborhood cinema into reality in Columbia City
- Wheel! Of! Fortune! Pacific Northwest locals compete for chance to be on TV game show VIEW
The kid-attractor factor: Cute guys, cute women and the occasional caper.
Good lessons/bad lessons: Crime pays. Big. But when you steal from crooks, you always have to watch your back.
Violence: Threatened. Maybe a little slapping around.
Language: Profanity, pretty mild stuff.
Sex: None at all.
Parents advisory: Benign if banal sequel to the big heist hit of 2001, this one isn’t likely to warp anybody’s values or stunt any kid’s growth.
By Roger Moore,
The Orlando Sentinel
The Family Films feature is designed to help parents evaluate whether movies are suitable for their children. Not all movies addressed are recommended.