This week: "Ocean's Twelve"
Rating: PG-13 for language.
What it’s about: A bunch of guys try to rob assorted treasures to pay off a very big, bad debt, from their theft in “Ocean’s Eleven.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Watch: Brandi Carlile and Dave Grohl busk at Seattle's Pike Place Market
- Judge says Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are now single
- Seattle pop-punk band Tacocat leaps to the 'big-kid table' with first Sub Pop release
- Medical examiner: Clark Gable's grandson died of overdose
- From 'Avengers: Endgame' to 'Toy Story 4,' here are some of the most anticipated movies of summer 2019
The kid-attractor factor: Cute guys, cute women and the occasional caper.
Good lessons/bad lessons: Crime pays. Big. But when you steal from crooks, you always have to watch your back.
Violence: Threatened. Maybe a little slapping around.
Language: Profanity, pretty mild stuff.
Sex: None at all.
Parents advisory: Benign if banal sequel to the big heist hit of 2001, this one isn’t likely to warp anybody’s values or stunt any kid’s growth.
By Roger Moore,
The Orlando Sentinel
The Family Films feature is designed to help parents evaluate whether movies are suitable for their children. Not all movies addressed are recommended.