The Beach Boys founding member announced a slew of new dates, including a return to the Paramount Theatre on April 9, 2017.
If you missed your chance to see Brian Wilson perform “Pet Sounds” this past weekend, you’re in luck. The Beach Boys founding member announced a slew of new dates, including a return to the Paramount Theatre on April 9, 2017.
The “Pet Sounds: The Final Performances” tour celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the iconic album that’s been critically lauded and has become a fan favorite.
Tickets cost $51-$121 and will go on sale at 10 a.m Friday, Oct. 14 via Ticketmaster.
In a review of the Oct. 9, 2016 sold-out show at the Paramount Charles Cross wrote: “Wilson struggled to hit the notes he first sang a half-century ago. That battle, and perhaps all of Wilson’s battles — even with sanity, at times — made the song and the moment feel even more vulnerable. It was a flawed performance of a flawless song.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019: Who got snubbed for Academy Award nominations? Who surprised?
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- The list of nominees for the 91st Academy Awards
- Intiman and ACT theaters finally debt-free after years of belt-tightening and generosity from others
It earned the first, but not the last, standing ovation of the night. The ovation was as much for Wilson’s very act of creation as for anything that happened on stage.”