The Beach Boys founding member announced a slew of new dates, including a return to the Paramount Theatre on April 9, 2017.
If you missed your chance to see Brian Wilson perform “Pet Sounds” this past weekend, you’re in luck. The Beach Boys founding member announced a slew of new dates, including a return to the Paramount Theatre on April 9, 2017.
The “Pet Sounds: The Final Performances” tour celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the iconic album that’s been critically lauded and has become a fan favorite.
Tickets cost $51-$121 and will go on sale at 10 a.m Friday, Oct. 14 via Ticketmaster.
In a review of the Oct. 9, 2016 sold-out show at the Paramount Charles Cross wrote: “Wilson struggled to hit the notes he first sang a half-century ago. That battle, and perhaps all of Wilson’s battles — even with sanity, at times — made the song and the moment feel even more vulnerable. It was a flawed performance of a flawless song.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
It earned the first, but not the last, standing ovation of the night. The ovation was as much for Wilson’s very act of creation as for anything that happened on stage.”