TISHOMINGO, Okla. (AP) — Miranda Lambert is closing her Pink Pistol clothing boutique in the tiny Oklahoma town where she and her ex-husband, Blake Shelton, once shared a home.
The country singer announced Wednesday that Pink Pistol will reopen later this summer in her hometown of Lindale, Texas. Opened in late 2012, the boutique drew tourists and shoppers to Tishomingo, a town of 3,000 residents about 115 miles southeast of Oklahoma City.
Shelton and Lambert divorced last year. Shelton said on Twitter on Wednesday that he bought the building where Pink Pistol is located and that “something is brewing” for the space.
Lambert thanked Pink Pistol’s employees in a statement and said, “Sometimes you need to close a chapter to build on a new beginning or go back home.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder