NEW YORK (AP) — Recent Olympic gold medalists Michael Phelps and the Final Five are heading to the MTV Video Music Awards.
MTV said Thursday that Phelps, Simone Biles, Aly Raisman, Gabby Douglas, Laurie Hernandez and Madison Kocian will present awards at Sunday’s show in New York City.
Jimmy Fallon, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Puff Daddy will also present awards, while attendees at Madison Square Garden will include Kanye West, Bryson Tiller, 2 Chainz, DNCE, Desiigner and Troye Sivan.
Britney Spears, Rihanna, Future, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Nick Jonas and the Chainsmokers will perform during the live show.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
Beyonce is the leading nominee with 11, followed by Adele with eight nominations. Adele won’t attend the show; a representative for Beyonce didn’t immediately say if the singer would attend.
Beyonce, Adele, West, Justin Bieber and Drake will compete for video of the year.