NEW YORK (AP) — Louis C.K. and Russell Brand will perform next month at a benefit supporting veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Jim Gaffigan and Vanessa Bayer will also perform at the April 30 event at the New York City Center, the David Lynch Foundation announced Friday.
Tickets for “An Amazing Night of Comedy: A David Lynch Foundation Benefit for Veterans with PTSD” went on sale Friday. Prices range from $49 to $149.
Lynch is an advocate of Transcendental Meditation, popularized by the Beatles in the 1960s and now used for treating post-traumatic stress, depression and other afflictions. Proceeds from the comedy show will go to the foundation’s initiative “to bring stress-reducing, evidence-based meditation to veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
The David Lynch Foundation was launched in 2005.