Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter Lorde will bring her “Melodrama” tour to KeyArena on March 9, 2018. Lorde, who had a breakout No. 1 hit with the single “Royals” in 2013, released her sophomore album, “Melodrama,” this year.
Openers will be Run the Jewels, the politically charged hip-hop group featuring rapper/producer El-P and rapper Killer Mike. The duo was vocal in its support for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and Sanders introduced the group before it performed at The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in 2016.
Released in March, Lorde’s “Melodrama” album reached No. 1 on Billboard’s 200 charts with the first single “Team” reaching No. 6.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- A guide to the Seattle art world, for newcomers and locals alike
- 6 new albums from Seattle artists you need to hear VIEW
- $70 million 'Chop Suey' painting won't go to Seattle Art Museum as had been promised
- Dave Matthews treats Seattle fans to intimate, invite-only Columbia City Theater show VIEW
- 10 essential concerts for fall VIEW
Also performing will be Swedish singer Tove Styrke.
Tickets, which cost $35.50-$95.50, will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 6 via Ticketmaster.com.