Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter Lorde will bring her “Melodrama” tour to KeyArena on March 9, 2018. Lorde, who had a breakout No. 1 hit with the single “Royals” in 2013, released her sophomore album, “Melodrama,” this year.
Openers will be Run the Jewels, the politically charged hip-hop group featuring rapper/producer El-P and rapper Killer Mike. The duo was vocal in its support for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and Sanders introduced the group before it performed at The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in 2016.
Released in March, Lorde’s “Melodrama” album reached No. 1 on Billboard’s 200 charts with the first single “Team” reaching No. 6.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Showbox music venue granted landmark status
- 2 Seattleites turn dream of intimate neighborhood cinema into reality in Columbia City
- 'The Farewell' review: Universal tale of family love, with Awkwafina, is truly incredible WATCH
- Review: Queen + Adam Lambert conquer Tacoma Dome with blockbuster panache on Rhapsody tour
- 8 artists to watch at Capitol Hill Block Party 2019
Also performing will be Swedish singer Tove Styrke.
Tickets, which cost $35.50-$95.50, will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 6 via Ticketmaster.com.