NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman has adopted a baby girl named Dolly.
The 47-year-old country singer posted a picture Thursday on Instagram of Dolly Grace, who joined the family after a successful domestic adoption, according to the group’s publicist. Schlapman and her husband Stephen have another daughter, Daisy.
The Georgia-born Schlapman is one-fourth of the Grammy-winning vocal group, which also includes Karen Fairchild, Phillip Sweet and Jimi Westbrook. Little Big Town’s hits include “Girl Crush” and “Pontoon.”
Schlapman also hosts a cooking show on Great American Country network called “Simply Southern” and she recently released a cookbook.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up