Lilith Fair and Russell Brand are both heading to the Northwest. Tickets go on sale this weekend.
After more than a decade, Lilith Fair is back and coming to the Gorge July 3. The lineup features such artists as Sarah McLachlan, Erykah Badu, Colbie Caillat and Selena Gomez. McLachlan first founded the all-female affair in 1997.
On the opposite end of the pop-culture spectrum, Russell Brand appears at the Moore Theatre on April 23. Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. March 26 for $35 at LiveNation.com, Tickets.com, 24-hour kiosks at the Paramount and Moore Theatres or by phone at 877-784-4849.
The English comedian is known for his outrageous humor as host for the MTV Video Music Awards. He is also engaged to pop singer Katie Perry. For more on Brand, go to www.russellbrand.tv.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'The Bachelor' star Colton Underwood comes out as gay
- Lost punk record from Duff McKagan, Mother Love Bone drummer surfaces after nearly 40 years
- Scott Rudin will 'step back' after allegations of bullying
- The queen says goodbye to Philip, continues her reign alone
- This month’s recommendations for chilling mysteries as the weather warms | The Plot Thickens
Marian Liu, Seattle Times staff