NEW YORK (AP) — Lifetime TV’s “The Balancing Act” will feature several Broadway productions this summer, including behind-the-curtain peeks on “An American in Paris,” ”Finding Neverland” and “The King and I.”
The shows will be included in a six-part “Broadway Balances America” series that offers viewers a look at the cast and crew who make the shows possible. “The Balancing Act” will launch its third season Aug. 8.
The episodes, sponsored by Broadway Across America, will also include visits to “The Illusionists — Live from Broadway,” ”The Little Mermaid” and Deborah Cox on tour with “The Bodyguard.”
The show is also available on Apple TV, Amazon and Roku.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle