Lena Dunham is mourning the death of actor Nick Lashaway, who appeared in an episode of Dunham’s, “Girls.”
The MetroWest Daily News in Massachusetts reports the 28-year-old Lashaway was killed in a car accident in Framingham on Sunday evening.
In an Instagram post Wednesday that features a shot of Dunham and Lashaway from a season two episode of the HBO comedy, Dunham calls Lashaway “a talented, funny and kind person” and says she’ll remember “his playful smile” and “easy instincts.”
Aside from “Girls,” Lashaway starred as a young Fox Mulder in a 1998 episode of “The X-Files.” He also had small roles in films including Steve Carell’s “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” and “The Last Song,” which co-starred Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director