NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga and her fiance, talent agent Christian Carino, have split up.
A representative for the singer-actress confirmed the news to The Associated Press on Tuesday. No more details were provided.
Gaga, 32, and Carino, 49, began dating in 2017. Gaga was previously engaged to actor Taylor Kinney.
Gaga has a big week ahead: She is a double nominee at Sunday’s Academy Awards for her work in “A Star Is Born.” Her nominations include best actress and best original song for “Shallow,” which won two Grammys and a Golden Globe.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
The Academy Awards will air live on ABC from the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles