LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper and Rami Malek are among the first presenters announced for Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Other presenters announced Wednesday by the actors union include Chadwick Boseman, Sam Elliott, Constance Wu, John David Washington, Adam Driver, and Michelle Yeoh.
Ken Jeong, Henry Golding, Angela Bassett, Ben Hardy, Gwilym Lee and Joe Mazzello round out the list of first presenters.
Megan Mullally will host the 25th SAG Awards airing on TNT and TBS.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 3 mysteries and more paperbacks to help you ease into fall
Tom Hanks will present Alan Alda with the SAG Life Achievement Award. The award is given annually to an actor who fosters the “finest ideals of the acting profession.”
Previous lifetime achievement award recipients include Morgan Freeman, Carol Burnett, Betty White, Elizabeth Taylor, Sidney Poitier and George Burns.