NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Grammy-winning country group Lady Antebellum will host the 10th annual ACM Honors show, which will be televised for the first time.
The show will honor Glen Campbell, Tanya Tucker, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Little Big Town. It will be held Aug. 30 at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee.
The show presents special awards and off-camera category winners from the 51st Academy of Country Music Awards, held in April in Las Vegas.
Other award recipients include Crystal Gayle, Jimmy Webb and The Statler Brothers, and posthumous awards for Eddie Rabbitt and Jeff Walker.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
The show will be produced by dick clark productions and will be aired at a later date on CBS.