NEW YORK (AP) — Madonna says she once made out with Michael Jackson after giving him a glass of chardonnay.
That was among the revelations that came during the pop icon’s appearance on James Corden’s signature “Carpool Karaoke” segment that aired on Wednesday night’s “Late Late Show” on CBS.
Madonna says she made the first move with Jackson because “he’s a little bit shy.” She says she never shared the story publicly “because no one ever asks” her.
Madonna also described herself as “quite square” these days, saying she doesn’t drink, smoke or party. She still dances though. At one point, she turned around in the front seat and twerked for the camera mounted on the dashboard of the SUV.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
Madonna and Corden belted out “Vogue,” ”Papa Don’t Preach” and other hits during the segment.