LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kim Kardashian West is many things. It’s just, feminist isn’t one of them.
“I don’t think that I am,” she said Friday at the BlogHer conference of bloggers. “I don’t like labels. I just think I do what makes me happy and I want women to be confident and I’m so supportive of women.”
So, exactly, how would the reality star, queen of social media, Kanye West wife, and mom of two define feminism?
“I love to support other women, but I’m not the free-the-nipple type girl. … Just, like, no hate. That’s my thing,” she said.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
Elisa Camahort, co-founder of the annual confab, led the discussion and asked Kardashian West why she likes to post nude photos of herself on social media.
“Because I feel good about myself!” she replied. “I mean after you have a kid, now if you have two kids, there is a feeling that. … I mean I lost 70 pounds!”
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” co-star shares her life freely on the show, her app and social media, but she said she does strive for some privacy when it comes to Kanye and her kids.
“He’s very private even though he’s in the business and I’m very open. And so he’s really taught me how to become a little bit more private and I’ve taught him how to be a little bit more open and it really works for us,” Kardashian West said.
Associated Press writers Marcela Isaza and Nicole Evatt in Los Angeles contributed to this report.