Seattle Times staff photographer
The Evergreen State Fair runs through Sept. 2 at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds Park in Monroe.
Rebekah Welch: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's immersive Van Gogh show is finally open. Does it live up to the hype?
- 'Eternals' review: Chloé Zhao creates a different kind of superhero movie, and it lingers long after you leave the theater
- A 20-year-old made a movie in Seattle in the 1930s. This week, it finally makes its TV debut
- Now streaming: 'Colin in Black & White,' 'Swagger,' 'Star Trek' for young viewers and more
- 21 fun Halloween 2021 events in the Seattle area