Now in it’s ninth year, the concert series features local and national acts performing in the scenic and idyllic location nestled just under the Space Needle. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. every Friday in August and admission to the all-ages concerts is free. Attendees can bring a blanket and pack some snacks or enjoy a cold beer in the 21 + beer garden.
Seattle bands Naked Giants and Bread & Butter perform Aug. 12. Washington D.C.’s the Mynabirds, Portland’s Radiation City and Seattle synth-pop band Crater will play Aug. 19. The series closes with recent Sub Pop signee Kyle Craft and Seattle jazz quartet Industrial Revelation.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
The Full schedule:
Aug. 5: The Thermals, Acapulco Lips, Mommy Long Legs.
Aug. 12: Special Guests, Naked Giants, Bread & Butter.
Aug. 19: The Mynabirds, Radiation City, Crater.
Aug. 26: Special Guests, Kyle Craft, Industrial Revelation.