NEW YORK (AP) — Kevin Hart is literally laughing all the way to the bank. The funnyman tops the Forbes magazine list of the highest-paid comedians with earnings of $87.5 million.
Hart, who had roles in the films “Central Intelligence” and “Secret Life of Pets” as well as his lucrative “What Now?” comedy tour, dethrones longtime earnings leader Jerry Seinfeld, who made $43.5 million.
The magazine compiled the estimated income from June 2015 to June 2016.
Amy Schumer made her list debut, landing in fourth place behind Terry Fator with earnings of $17 million. Schumer is the only woman to ever make the highest-paid comedians list.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
Jeff Dunham was in fifth with $13.5 million, Dave Chapelle was next with $13 million and Jim Gaffigan earned $12.5 million for seventh place.