Tattoo artist and reality show star Kat Von D has cut business ties with makeup artist Jeffree Star.
In a YouTube video , Von D says she’s ended her business relationship with Star because he refused to pay for logos designed by a mutual friend and used on Star’s products.
She said in an Instagram post that she’s also pulling the shade “Jeffree” from her makeup collection.
Von D has starred on a pair of tattoo-themed TLC reality shows, “Miami Ink” and “L.A. Ink.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Exciting new art exhibitions are coming to the Seattle area in fall 2021. Here's what to see
- Official: Reality TV star sentenced for Ponzi scheme, fraud
Star responded on Snapchat, saying Kat Von D’s statements were “full of some really interesting lies and some propaganda.”