NEW YORK (AP) — Kanye West and The Weeknd will headline the first edition of The Meadows Music and Arts Festival in October in New York City.
Founders Entertainment announced Tuesday that Chance the Rapper, Kygo, Damian Marley, The 1975 and Bryson Tiller will also perform Oct. 1-2 at Citi Field in the borough of Queens.
Founders Entertainment also produces the Governors Ball music festival, which took place earlier this month in New York. The festival’s third day, which was to feature West, was canceled due to bad weather.
Governors Ball ticket buyers can purchase tickets for the Meadows festival starting Wednesday. Tickets for the general public go on sale Thursday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
Other performers will include Grimes, Cage the Elephant, Empire of the Sun, Chromeo, Savages and Metric.
This story has been corrected to delete Pretty Lights from performance lineup.