CHICAGO (AP) — Kanye West returned to his tour Friday night after canceling dates earlier in the week when his wife Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The rapper resumed the Saint Pablo Tour in his hometown of Chicago without mentioning the crime at the show.
He did tell the crowd “it’s good to be home.” West performed for about 90 minutes straight.
The rapper abruptly cut short a New York concert earlier this week citing a “family emergency.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021
It was later reported that robbers held Kardashian West at gunpoint Monday and locked her in the bathroom of a Paris residence before stealing more than $10 million worth of jewelry.
She returned to the U.S. later Monday and West announced that he had rescheduled for December planned concerts on Tuesday in Philadelphia and Thursday in the Detroit area.
Kardashian West, known for prolific posting on social media, has been publicly silent since the ordeal.
No arrests have been made.