Rapper explains why there won't be a "Watch the Throne 2"; Kanye also mad kids haven’t played with Jay Z’s daughter. (Warning: Videos contain strong language)
SEATTLE — Kanye West is lamenting that his kids have yet to play with the daughter of his friend, mentor and collaborator Jay Z.
Fan video from West’s show in Seattle on Wednesday night shows the rapper complaining about business disputes with Jay Z before telling the crowd: “Our kids ain’t never even played together.”
West’s daughter with Kim Kardashian, North, is 3. Jay Z’s daughter with Beyonce, Blue Ivy, is 4. West and Kardashian also have a 10-month-old son, Saint.
West worked as a producer for Jay Z’s Roc-A-Fella records before becoming a rap superstar.
The two collaborated on a 2011 hit album, “Watch the Throne.” West also describes in the videos why there will not be a “Watch the Throne 2.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director