NEW YORK (AP) — Kanye West, Beck, the Strokes and the Killers are set to perform at the three-day 2016 Governors Ball Music Festival in June.
Founders Entertainment announced Friday that Eagles of Death Metal, Robyn, De La Soul and Haim will also perform at Randall’s Island Park in New York City on June 3-5.
Tickets are currently on sale.
Other performers at the festival include Death Cab for Cutie, Elle King, Of Monsters and Men, Father John Misty, Jamie XX, Gary Clark Jr., Miguel, Courtney Barnett, M83 and Mac Miller. More than 65 acts will perform at the festival, which is celebrating its sixth year.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
Drake, Florence + the Machine and Lana Del Rey performed at last year’s Governors Ball.