NEW YORK (AP) — Kanye West has apologized for his lack of phone etiquette while he and his wife, Kim Kardashian West, attended opening night of “The Cher Show” on Broadway.
Jarrod Spector plays Sonny Bono in the musical. He thought it was cool West was in the audience but not cool that the rapper was looking at his cellphone.
Spector tweeted: “If you look up from your cell phone you’ll see we’re doing a show up here.”
West later apologized in a reply on Twitter for his “lack of etiquette.” He wrote “the dynamics of Cher and Sonny’s relationship made Kim and I grab each other’s hand and sing “I got you babe.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Ciara heads to Harvard for business-school program
- Gorge Amphitheatre's mystique gets heartfelt tribute in new film 'Enormous: The Gorge Story,' screening at SIFF
- You can’t rush perfection. ‘Game of Thrones’ tried and came out like an undercooked Hot Pocket.
- 'Aladdin' review: A rather loud remake without any of the magic of the original
- Looking for some great page turners for your summer reading? Here are 10 to start you off — with a chance to win prizes.
Kardashian West is a huge Cher fan.