LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kanye West has canceled and rescheduled two tour dates after his wife Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
LiveNation, promoter of West’s Saint Pablo Tour, announced Monday that a concert scheduled for Tuesday in Philadelphia and another scheduled for Thursday in the Detroit area have been bumped back to December.
West’s tour will resume Friday in Chicago.
Early Monday, armed robbers broke into a private residence in Paris where Kardashian West was staying, bound her and fled with more than $10 million in jewels. She had been in Paris for the city’s fashion week but returned to New York later Monday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
The statement from LiveNation cites “family concerns” as the reason for the postponements.
The Philadelphia show will now be Dec. 13 and the Michigan show Dec. 22.