Kaley Cuoco has apologized for posting a picture on social media on Independence Day of her dogs sitting on an American flag.
Commenters sharply criticized the Instagram photo, which the “Big Bang Theory” star had said was taken by her dog sitter while she was out of town.
She later removed the picture and posted another with a graphic of an American flag in the shape of a heart. In the caption she writes that she made a mistake and sincerely apologizes to “anyone that has been offended.”
She adds that the picture in no way reflects her “feelings toward what the American flag represents.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
She calls herself “a proud American, today, tomorrow, always.”