TORONTO (AP) — A musical reunion between Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears could be in the works after the singer said he’s up for collaborating with his ex-girlfriend.
Spears said “Justin Timberlake is very good” last month while discussing whom she would like to work with one day. Timberlake, 35, said in an interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday that he would “be open to talking about” working on a song with Spears.
“It seems like a crazy idea, so I don’t know. I have a 17-month-old,” he said, laughing. “I don’t know anything. But yeah, that’s very flattering and could be something fun.”
Spears, 34, and Timberlake were castmates on Disney’s early 1990s version of the “Mickey Mouse Club.” They dated for three years before breaking up in 2002.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
Follow AP Entertainment Producer John Carucci at http://www.twitter.com/jacarucci