NEW YORK (AP) — Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars and Britney Spears are some of the acts set to perform during the 12-date “Jingle Ball ” tour this holiday season.
IHeartMedia announced Tuesday that the tour will kick off Nov. 29 in Dallas and wrap Dec. 18 in Miami. The lineup, which varies by city, includes Ariana Grande, Fifth Harmony, Meghan Trainor, Backstreet Boys, The Chainsmokers, Shawn Mendes, One Direction’s Niall Horan and others.
Tickets go on sale on Oct. 17.
The Dec. 9 show at New York’s Madison Square Garden will stream live on The CW Network’s app and website, and air as a 90-minute special on the channel on Dec. 15.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
The tour will also visit San Jose; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Philadelphia; New York; Boston; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Atlanta; and Tampa.