LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles judge has finalized Hilary Duff’s divorce from former NHL player Mike Comrie.
The judgment, which was first reported Tuesday by celebrity website TMZ, was finalized on Thursday.
The 28-year-old singer and actress starred in the “Lizzie McGuire” television series and film and stars on the TV Land series “Younger.” Comrie played professional hockey between 2000 and 2011, ending his career with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Duff and Comrie were married in August 2010 and separated in January 2014. They have a three-year-old son together and will share joint custody.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Exciting new art exhibitions are coming to the Seattle area in fall 2021. Here's what to see
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 16 of the hottest shows to catch in Seattle's stacked fall 2021 concert calendar
The judgment states the pair had a prenuptial agreement and Comrie is giving up rights to their home in exchange for a $2.4 million payment from Duff.