CANNES, France (AP) — Chanel has tapped Johnny Depp’s 16-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose, to represent a new perfume.
Lily-Rose Depp announced the news on Instagram alongside a picture of her kissing a bottle of Chanel No. 5 L’Eau. Chanel also made an announcement with a picture of Depp on its official Instagram. The campaign comes on the heels of Depp’s stint modeling eyewear for the French luxury line last year.
Depp’s mother is model Vanessa Paradis.
The teen plays pioneering American dancer Isadora Duncan in “The Dancer,” which screened last week at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle