NEW YORK (AP) — Joel McHale would like us all to get in touch with our inner Joel McHales.
The star of “Community” and host of “The Soup” has a deal with G.P. Putnam’s Sons for a comic memoir-self-help guide. The book is called “Thanks for the Money: How to Use My Life Story to Become the Best Joel McHale You Can Be.” The publisher announced Friday that it is scheduled to be released in November.
Putnam says the book will feature stories from McHale’s childhood and anecdotes about his professional “trials and tribulations.”
McHale says in a statement that the book will include “every exciting, fascinating, troubling, and never-before-revealed detail” of his personal life. He says it also will have “unbelievably juicy celebrity anecdotes.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- Beloved 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson dies at 57