LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jennifer Lawrence is engaged to boyfriend Cooke Maroney.
Her publicist confirmed Wednesday the 28-year-old Academy Award winner’s engagement, but did not provide additional details.
People magazine reported in June that Lawrence was dating Maroney, who is the director of an art gallery in New York City.
Lawrence has finished filming her fourth installment of “X-Men: Dark Phoenix,” which is expected in theaters in June.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- Beloved 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson dies at 57