NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Jason Derulo and Luke Bryan will shake up “CMT Crossroads” when the singers appear on the musical mash-up series this summer.
CMT made the announcement Tuesday. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016 inductees Cheap Trick and country singer Jennifer Nettles will kick off the series on March 24.
Grammy-winning singers and songwriters Rob Thomas and Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum will pair up in an episode to air this spring. Pop singer Nick Jonas and country singer Thomas Rhett will join up in an episode to air this summer.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location