The singer is resuming the world tour she called off a year ago.
Janet Jackson, who postponed her “Unbreakable” tour to focus on her family, will perform Sept. 27 at KeyArena.
On Monday, Jackson shared a video on Twitter in which she addressed her son, her split from her husband and the re-branding of her tour, now known as the “State of the World” tour.
“It’s not about politics,” she said, “It’s about people, the world, relationships and just love.”
In the video she gushes about her baby, Eissa Al Mana, who was born in January.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Queen + Adam Lambert conquer Tacoma Dome with blockbuster panache on Rhapsody tour
- 2 glassblowers, from Seattle and Tacoma, feel the fire on new Netflix competition 'Blown Away' WATCH
- The real-life family lie that inspired director Lulu Wang's 'The Farewell,' starring Awkwafina
- KUBE 93.3's Summer Jam comeback concert is canceled
- Ticket alert: Post Malone kicking off Runaway tour at Tacoma Dome
“I thank God for him, you guys. He’s so healthy, so beautiful, so sweet, so loving, such a happy baby.”
Tickets, which cost $35.50-$131, will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, May 5, via Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. Tickets purchased for previous “Unbreakable” tour dates will be honored for the new dates.